Vision & Values
Our Gospel Values
The values which guide and inspire us in our Christian lives are those given to us in the Gospels. They are our Gospels values. The core Gospel values were given to us by Jesus during the 'Sermon on the Mount' are called the Beatitudes. Our Gospel values are:
- Humility - seeing life as a gift
- Compassion - empathy
- Kindness - gentleness
- Justice - working for a fairer world
- Forgiveness - reconciliation
- Integrity - do what you say
- Peace - committed to peace making
- Courage - standing up for truth
Our School Aims
- To offer the best standard of education for each pupil in our care.
- To encourage the development of relationships based on the teachings of Jesus ‘love your neighbour as yourself’.
- To be a centre of excellence for lifelong learning and spiritual growth.
- To support each child in developing responsibility for his or her own learning and motivation to succeed.
- To provide an effective, broad and balanced primary curriculum.
- To equip each child with the skills to meet the demands of a changing society.
Our Mission Statement
Our school mission statement is central to the life of the school. Governors, staff, parents and children have worked together to compose a statement that sums up our school and what we strive for.
|We all belong together in God’s family. We acknowledge that parents are the primary educators of their children and we work together with them to make our school the best place to learn and grow into responsible people of God.||By doing our best we make the most of all our God given talents. We grow physically, in our faith, in our attitudes and relationships, and in our understanding.|
‘Together we will do our best for Jesus’
|We care for each other, we are kind and help each other, we respect each other, we forgive each other and work for the common good of all.||We do our best in all that we do. We learn about ourselves, relationships and our faith. We learn the skills and knowledge that we will need to take a full and active part in our community.|
Sancreed Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 4DZ